Monday, December 5, 2011

Wheelbarrow

Finally I'm back on line.  I've been moving for the last week and while I had bad customer service experiences with the cable company and the delivery of my new refrigerator, at least it has given me some new story ideas for why, in an ideal world, some men would get spanked.  Alas, in the inferior world we live in, neither the cable installer nor the refrigerator guy ended up over my knee, though in the latter case the temptation was severe!  He was hot.

 Anyway, sorry for not posting for so long.  Here's an old picture I believe I've never posted anywhere. 

I wonder if anyone has ever actually spanked a delivery man?  It's got to be a common fantasy.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back online :-) Really am digging this illo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good position to spank a guy right on his anus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's incredibly exposed, a very vulnerable position.

      Delete