Saturday, November 18, 2017

Greg, a student at Dicksburg Community College I

This is the beginning of a new story.

This one is going to be a bit talky.  I'm really getting into the facial expressions I can get with these models, and the general thought experiment of a Texas town where spanking adult males is normal, accepted and pervasive.  This takes place in the same universe and town as the last several stories.

(I apologize for not posting in such an absurdly long time; I have reasons:  illness, overwork, laziness and frankly, drink; but not excuses.)

Some backstory that may or may not be revealed as we go, but:  Greg (center) was adopted by his dad James (the guy on our left) after James's wife died-they were childless.  James and Uncle Kurt are unrelated biologically, but both raised by the same foster parents in a kind of group situation until they graduated college.

I'm going to try to see if I can do a page a day, and I'm not posting more than one page (which may contain several frames) each day even if I've worked ahead, in the hope it'll help me maintain a rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment